Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Mexico Bound

Yeah, we leave today to see Tommy. I am trying to pack the least amount of things possible. I have learned that as long as there is a pool I don't need to pack very many toys for the boys. They don't end up playing with them in the hotel room anyways. As long as we have movies, some crayons and coloring books and a hotel pool they are very content. I am excited about this trip. I am ready to get away and I think it will be a great vacation before Tyler starts school. We have a late flight, which is good because most likely they will sleep on at least one flight. The only downfall is they have been up since 7:30 and have asked me about 100 times when we are leaving. They are so excited! Tyler had his backpack packed before I could even get out of bed this morning!! Well, I will keep you all updated as much as possible while we are there. It will have to be while the kids are napping and Tommy's at the field. Tommy already thinks this blogging stuff is crazy, so I will have to sneak it in while he's gone:)

No comments: