Monday, August 4, 2008

Cavities

today Tyler got his first cavity filled and Dylan had a sealer put on his back molar. I know I am being biased but my boys were the best patients ever! I think I was more worked up about the appointment then they were. Dr. B asked me to wait in the waiting room while he prepped Tyler because he didn't want Dylan to see him giving Tyler the novocaine. Literally, two minutes later he walked out and said the numbing is done we are ready to fill the cavity and should be done in twenty minutes! Tyler was a champ and did a great job! It was such a breeze. Dylan went next and did a great job too! He sat there like a big boy and did everything he was told. The thing Tyler didn't like was that his lips felt very big. He also wouldn't say much because he said he was afraid he would bite his tongue. We ended our afternoon with oreo cookie shakes from Chick-fil-A! This was the boys conversation while driving home:
Dylan: Tywer when I grow up I'm going to be a dentist.
Tyler: I'm not
Dylan: Ohhhhh, you want to be a teenage mutant ninja turtle Tywer.
Tyler: No I don't
Dylan: Ohhhhh, a kung fu panda guy.
Tyler: No Dylan (annoyed) I don't know what I want to be but I know I DON'T want to be a dentist!
The boys on the way to the dentist

Here is a picture of Tyler waiting to get his cavity filled

Here is Dylan waiting for his turn

The boys and the best dentist around Dr. B

don't they look so happy to be there! Haha

Ps. I know my last couple posts haven't been about the best topics from difficulty potty training Dylan, to crazy Sunday's and now today Cavities, but I am just keeping it real. On a positive note we do leave to see Tommy on Thursday! Yeah! We miss him like crazy!

2 comments:

Jenn McPherson said...

that is funny! the boys expressions are priceless. Why are we here? Why is mom taking our picture? Don't tell them you blogged about it! love you!

George and Katie Roig said...

Have a safe trip...Talk to ya soon !