Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank you Jenn


from the bottom of my heart for the most amazing keepsake that I will cherish forever. When UPS showed up at my door I was thinking what did I order and what is Tommy going to say when he arrives and I have another decoration for the house. I looked at the box and it said "Deb Murphy" on it and I immediately knew it was from my best friend Jenn! There are only a few people that call me Deb and she happens to be one of them. I think she may have started it! I couldn't wait to open it and when I saw the pictures of the boys on what they call a storyboard I was so excited. When she was here in February for spring training she took some amazing pictures of the boys and we have been discussing different things we could do with the pics. This was a complete surprise and it looks amazing in our home. It is a thank you for a favor Tommy did when he was transitioning to his new team and was home for the day. You will have to go to her blog reesiepieciepoo the link is below to read the story of Tommy's day with the McPherson's truck. It is pretty funny especially if you know Tommy's luck! Also, check out all the other unbelievable pictures she has taken. She doesn't know it but I have already booked her for the boys birthdays in September and for my next pregnancy whenever that happens!! Friends are such an important part of our lives and I will have to say the friends that I have met through baseball are priceless. I have made friendships that will last a lifetime and I am so blessed to have you Jenn in my life. Thank you again you are so thoughtful!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

You are so sweet girl! It looks so cute! I hope to get down there soon and see it in person! I love you so much! Loving the blog too. The design is great. Love the cute frames on the pictures too! I'm so glad to see the boys! I miss them so much.