Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Luke


our little nephew Luke had his BIG second birthday yesterday. Let me tell you it was quite the bash. Between the huge water slide, the pool, playground and bounce house lets just say nobody was bored. The kids had a blast on the water slide. It was definitely a hit. I'll tell you what they have a new invention for everything. They didn't have cool stuff like this when we were little. It was amazing. Thankfully, there were no injuries considering some of the big kids were doing front flips down the slide. It was a great time!

The boys giving me a heart attack. Look closely Tyler is as high as the house! I guess boys will be boys!
Cutie pie Riley!

Luke and all the grand children's favorite Mema!

Another great party this week! Great job Vento's we had such a good time!
FYI: My children do own other clothing besides their swimsuits. I promise its just been so HOT it seems like everything we do or picture I take is outside in their suits!

Other then the birthday party yesterday the boys and I have been pretty boring. It is so hot that we really just either swim or stay inside. I am going to try and do a few fun things this week. We might hit up pump it up or the zoo(depending on the weather). We booked our tickets to go see Tommy. We are going to be gone the 7th-21st and it can't come soon enough. We are really looking forward to this trip considering it will be our last for the season. Tommy said that the boys will love the stadium in Albuquerque. It has a playground in the outfield so at least we won't be bored during the games! Well, hope everyone is having a great weekend and staying cool!

No comments: