Friday, February 27, 2009

Guess what...

It's

a

Girl!

I am still in shock this morning! I can't believe it! Tommy and I went back and forth whether or not to find out the sex. I wanted to know and he wanted it to be a surprise. We didn't find out with Dylan and it was awesome, but with us having a baby in the middle of season and a week before Tyler starts kindergarten, I wanted to be prepared! Especially if they only give Tommy two days to come home like they did with Dylan. So, we came to an agreement and this is what we did. I had the lady put the results in a sealed envelope for me (we all know it needed to be sealed because I definitely would have peeked) and fax the results to Tommy's hotel. I called the hotel and they put it in a sealed envelope for Tommy as well. As soon as he got to the hotel we got on our web cams and opened it at the same time! It was awesome! My family was here and we were all going crazy. Dylan actually started crying because we all scared him half to death we were screaming so loud! Before Tommy and I hung up the phone last night I said, "Can you believe you are going to have a little girl?" And he said, "No, but it makes this so much more exciting and she is going to be soooo spoiled!" Isn't that the truth!



I can't believe that I can now shop for dresses, bows (jenn I will need bow class 101 because as we all know I am not very good with that), cute shoes, and everything else pink, pink, pink. I especially can't wait to start decorating the nursery.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the baby's room come together, let alone meet "her" ! I can just see the gingham and polka dots with lots of pink already being thought out! If you need anything you know im a phone call away :)

Anonymous said...

Omg!!! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun! You are going to have a beautiful little girl! Btw... How far along are you?

Angela Standley said...

I am so happy for you...a little girl is so much fun to dress and spoil. I would love to have a girl next with two older brothers...that seems like the perfect mix to me. Have fun decorating and shopping!
Angela

Lindsay said...

Hey Deborah it's Lindsay (Pavkovich) from SLC! I found your blog on Jina's! Congrats on the little girl!! That is SO exciting! I am glad to see you and your family are doing so well!

Givens-Craig Family said...

Congratulations to all of you. How very exciting!

Jenn McPherson said...

I still SO EXCITED!!!!! I can't wait to meet her! Reese is excited too!!

Jess said...

We are so excited for you guys. She is going to be such a sweet little princess and it's definitely okay if she's spoiled! Can't wait to meet her.

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

I was thrilled to hear your big news! I can imagine how excited you guys must be. By the way, I'm on for Monday night.

virtuousheart30 said...

Oh I am so excited for you! I hope I get the chance to do the same one day. Two boys are wonderful but having a girl is fun cause you can play dress up again, its almost like your a little girl again! Congrats! xoxo

The Coops said...

hey deb, it's aunt boo, jenn's sister. so excited for you and tommy! there is nothing like spoiling a little girl. jenn will have to give you a good lesson on the piggers.

Michelle said...

Oh My Gosh! I am so happy for you guys! She most definitely will be a spoiled little princess! Exactly how she should be. What a special way to find out too.

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! girls are soooo much fun! i know she will be beyond beautiful !

Deborah Murphy said...

Thanks you all so much for all your comments! We feel so blessed and are overjoyed with the thought of a little girl joining our family! God is so good! We can't wait!