Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm back...

I know it's been a while but things have been extremely crazy these past few months. Tommy left for Arizona this week and is absolutely loving his new team. He is adjusting to the time change and dry weather but other then that no complaints. Great coaches, great guys, new facility what more could he ask for. We on the other hand are still trying to adjust to him not being here. I thought it would get easier each year but I was definitely wrong. The boys miss him so much and the things they say just break my heart. Our plan this year is to skip spring training and drive out to wherever he is in April. It's going to be a loooong 6 weeks but I am praying that it flies by fast.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yay! So glad you are back. I missed reading your blog and seeing updated pics :)

Anonymous said...

Deborah, so happy to see that your blog was updated! I also wanted to wish you congratulations on your wonderful news!!!

Julie Keefe said...

We are here for you, girl! Let us know if you wanna pack up the kids and road trip out to Arizona.