Sunday, February 22, 2009

A fun reunion...

Yesterday was a great day. The McPherson's arrived a few weeks ago and Jenn and I have been making plans for awhile to see each other and we finally did! We had such a great time together. The boys just loved Reese. I have never seen Tyler act this way around any other toddler. He especially just couldn't get enough of her. There main goal for the day was to do as many silly things as possible to make her crack up laughing. Reese was hilarious! She laughed at everything they did and surprisingly didn't get sick of them. She is the cutest little girl. I have never seen anyone sport a pair of sunglasses the way she does either. I think every person inside Chick-fil-a and in the drive through got a kick out of her on our way out to the car. It was so funny. The boys were asking all day today when they were going to get to see them again. We have lots of fun things planned over the next month. We can't wait to show them around!
Big boy Tyler striking a pose!
Look who has mastered the monkey bars.
And her comes Mr. Silly.
Jenn has a few more pics of Reese and Tyler that she is going to email so I will add those tomorrow. Sorry for the duplicate in pics for those of you that read Jenn's blog!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Deborah I miss you guys so much! I finally got a blog so I just wanted to say I can't believe how big the boys are now! You have a beautiful family & Congrats to you as it grows!

Deborah Murphy said...

Hey Michelle we miss you guys too! Those were the good old days when we were all together. Love your blog...I keep trying to leave you a message but it never loads the password. Anyways, so glad you are blogging and I can keep up with you all. Hope you have a great season!!

sweet tea in a pink glass said...

Super cute pictures! We need to all get together soon, I hear about your play dates and every time I have to work :( Hope to see you soon.