Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another year another season...


Can you believe the season is already here again. I swear each off-season seems to go by faster and faster. The past two seasons have been filled with new teams, new friends, new cities, new excitement, new fears, and new challenges. I am so excited to see what new things God has in store for us this season. My prayer for our family is that we would have peace knowing that God's plan is perfect and that he is completely in control.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11).

Praise the Lord! Isn't that such a great relief! Especially in the baseball world where you don't know from day to day what will happen next. I pray also for all my baseball girlfriends and there families as they begin to prepare and adjust for the season that they as well will have a wonderful, healthy and blessed season!

Tommy we miss you so much! Especially this little monkey!

We love you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

love Dylan's shirt...so cute!

Julie Keefe said...

we are always praying for the murphys.