Sunday, March 8, 2009

Man "Meats" Wall...

I got a text from Tommy this afternoon that said,"go to msn.com" and that was it. Our Internet has been down for the past week so I ran over to my parents (they live across the street) to get on-line. My initial thought was that something bad had happened, but thankfully what I saw was Tommy smashed up against the outfield wall! Hilarious!! The boys thought it was especially funny. They could not stop giggling. So, if you get a chance go to http://www.msn.com/ and if the picture is not on the main page anymore, I am sure you can click on the sports link to see it! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I will be back to posting pictures soon our Internet will hopefully be working by tomorrow!

11 comments:

Jess said...

That is HILARIOUS! Nick and I love the picture...it looks like the hamburger is gonna swallow Tommy up!

Anonymous said...

that is sooo funny! I just showed chris and he got a good laugh at it!

Jenn McPherson said...

Girl, Reese even liked it!! Tommy is a celebrity!!

Anonymous said...

DEBORAH! its Paige Casto, I just heard from Sue that not only are you preggo but expecting a girl! I am soooooo excited for you guys! I think about you a lot and miss you and those cute little boys! Whats your email?? Id love to send you pix of Kenzie.. my email is bubububbles@hotmail.com

Congrats again on the little princess. Any names yet???

Michelle said...

Better late than never... after a little msn research I finally found the picture. That is hilarious!

Michelle said...

Hey girl I changed my site to private so email me @ jmwoods49@aol.com so I can add you cause I don't have your email!

Jess said...

Time for an update, girlfriend!

Julie Keefe said...

love it.

Anonymous said...

hey doborah, it's jina bootcheck... i've decided to make my blog private and wanted to invite you to view it but i don't have you email address. You can email me at jinabootcheck1@mac.com. hope your feeling well!

Jess said...

Please, please, please update your blog so I can see some pictures of your precious little munchkin! Hope you both are doing well. Thinking of you and praying for you!

ضاضا said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان شركة ركن الامانة
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان شركة ركن الأمانة
ارخص شركة رش مبيدات بجازان شركة ركن الامانة
شركة تنظيف بجازان شركة ركن الأمانة
شركة غسيل سجاد بجازان شركة ركن الامانة
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان شركة ركن الامانة
شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان شركة ركن الامانة
افضل شركة تنظيف موكيت بجازان
افضل شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بجازان