Sunday, October 5, 2008

I just can't keep up....

with the blogging world! I few weeks ago it seemed like I was able to get on the computer and blog atleast every other day, but these days I feel like I don't have a second. It seemed like a few weeks ago I was trying to think of things to blog about and now I have so many things I want to share but can't find the time! I don't even know where to begin and since I only have a few minutes because I am suppose to be packing lunches let me break it down quickly...lets see:

Our weekend to remember was absolutely amazing! Tommy and I had a wonderful time and learned so many awesome things!

I started my new job last week. For those of you that don't know I was offered a pre-school teacher position and decided to take it. I am really enjoying it and the best part..Dylan gets to go to school with me!

Tommy will also begin working tomorrow. He is going to be working construction for a company he worked for a few years ago. We had to do a little shuffling with getting Tyler from school but it is all working out perfect.

Tyler learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. This was one of the scariest things I watched him do. I have a video clip I will post later.

Dylan also advanced from his big wheels to Tyler's bike w/training wheels!

Tyler has also taken on a new hobby....fishing. That's all the boys did this weekend. He caught his first fish today.

And tonight we buzzed the boys hair off. Since Tommy has to get them ready for school in the morning doing their hair is the one thing he hates. All last week the boys sported mohawks. So, for now this is the most practical hair-do!

As you can see we are definitely dealing with a few changes to our off-season, but it seems like everyone's handling the changes great! Here are a few pictures over the past week. I am going to try and blog at least 2-3 times a week. Hopefully, once we get a little more adjusted to our crazy schedules I will have a little more time!

Tyler loves to play with chalk and draw pictures of animals, people and houses!
Tyler and his teacher Mrs. Wilson on his birthday.
Relaxing in the hammock after a day of swimming.

Such a rough life....right?

2 comments:

Jenn McPherson said...

Hello!!! I am so glad you posted. I miss you and the boys! I know it is crazy but at least you are all together everyday! I love you!

Julie Keefe said...

I can't believe we still live in the same zip code! Time for a girls' movie night where we don't care to watch a movie...we just chat. Love and miss you,
jewel