Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dylan's 1st day of Preschool...

I was just uploading pictures onto the computer and didn't realize that Tommy had taken these pictures of Dylan's first day of preschool. My hubby is getting major props for this considering I forgot to bring my camera to work and I didn't even ask him to do this for me!! Tommy is doing such a great job getting the kids off to school each morning. He gets them up, dressed, feed and then drops Dylan off to me and then heads to drop off Tyler and I might add he is always on time! This was a bit of an adjustment for all of us, but I guess it's just part of this crazy life we live!
Dylan is doing wonderful in school. It's so neat for me to be able to be with him each morning! He is already learning so much and has made new little buddies. I was worried that Dylan was going to be very clingy to me and not like the fact that I had to pay attention to fifteen other children, but it didn't effect him one bit! Hopefully, things will continue to stay this way because it's only been two weeks!


No comments: