Sunday, March 7, 2010

Addition...

No we are not expecting another baby and we certainly aren't adding on to our home, but we do have two new additions to our family.

I would like to introduce Darwin and Blaster ( I know they are not so original, but the boys couldn't resist naming them after there favorite movie G-Force)!



Dylan is really funny with his, but we are still trying to teach him how to hold his Guinea pig "gently"!!



A little story time.



And just when I am questioning myself as to how we let them convince us to buy these creatures and secretly thinking that I still have 10 days to return them, Tyler hands me this...





So, it looks like I will be cleaning up after two stinky little rodents for a few years!!

4 comments:

Jenn McPherson said...

Girl, they are so cute (on the blog but not if they were in my house...I would FREAK OUT!!) They remind me of the Bedtime Stories movie. I know the boys LOVE them!!

The Coops said...

that is too cute! You are the best mom in the whole world because that would never fly around here. I am just picturing the argument I'm going to be having with Penn in a few years about why we are not having a guinea pig in our house.

Allyson Lee said...

I cannot let Cade and Cannon see this! They have been begging for guinea pigs for over a year. Corey and I say "maybe one day." I love the note from Tyler. So sweet!

Michelle said...

How could you return them after that sweet note?!