Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. My mom came into town on Thursday and we have been enjoying every minute with her. We have done a lot of hanging around the house. We did venture out yesterday to the science museum and had a great time. And today my mom and Tyler actually managed to walk to the park without freezing to death. I swear we moved to Antarctica. I can't believe the difference in temperature from back home. We only moved 4 hours north and it is just ridiculously cold here. I am seriously ready for some warmer weather! Well, besides Dylan waking up with the stomach bug last night we have had a wonderful weekend. Today was spent relaxing at home and praying that no one else would get sick!

Isn't she such a cutie?? We sure think so!




Here are my favorite gifts from my two very special little valentines. The best part about my cards was that the boys went and made these all by themselves, without anyone prompting them to do so. It was really, really sweet. Tyler loves to write. It is amazing how well he is doing.



And Dylan has been working so hard the past few days on drawing hearts. He was so proud of himself as I was too!

5 comments:

Jess said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's day! Glad you had a great weekend with your mom...I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Jenn McPherson said...

Oh my gosh, she is too cute in these!! Love the cards too!! I miss her! She grew in a month!! Love ya'll! Tell your mom hi for me! Sorry, meant to tell her that today while I was yapping!!

Givens-Craig Family said...

Your little Valentine is SO cute. She is just adorable. The cards the boys made for you...oh my, how sweet. Hope you guys had a wonderful and blessed day.

Allyson Lee said...

Aww, she is adorable and so big now! She is as pretty as those boys are handsome. And, I love the cards. You should frame them.
Allyson

Michelle said...

Oh those valentines are so Sweet! You have such sweet boys & a precious little girl!